WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

girls with hairy arm pits = :erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk:

i trimm mine, from time to times, i don't like to leave like a fucking forest under my arm
:lol:

you guys completely missed my point, although inhe seems to understand somewhat. there is a double standard on women in our current society. I'm not saying that women shouldn't shave...I find hair pretty repulsive. but what I was trying to say is that if women shave, there is nothing wrong with guys shaving. so a guy who shaves his pits and his chest and even his legs is fine! hell, he's probably better than most guys cuz he takes care of himself more.

Mima's logic was just stupid. that's all.

Don't call other people's opinion stupid, I respect your dumb opinion about men shaving... although the majority disagrees with you... women are supposed to be soft, men rough, they could shave their "thingie" that's ok, but why the hell would they shave arms, legs and pits? Why don't they go plug their eyebrows too? Since there's no difference between the two gender as you're claiming.

So don't call my logic stupid.

i always get reds on my face erk

first i shave from up to down... but it never shaves it all, so i shave from down to up

@ mima: teehee, i think some guys should fix their eyebrows too *shruggs shoulders* some need it. it makes all the difference in the world. they could go form ugly to handsome in a few seconds!
but oddly enough i'm happy with just trimming your nether regions and pits...

but! if his ass needs it too... well then, that's gotta go too.

@ LR, i'm sorry to hear that. so what do u use? recently i've got an allergic reaction to something i don't know and i want to be careful.

i usually go with something Skintimate. sometimes i use Gilette, gel. disposable razors. electric rips apart my skin and the fancy replacable razors do the same as disposable. i'm tempted to try waxing, but do it myself first. any thoughts on that?

p.s.- on-topic, part of Vikk's beauty is the fact he denies it. we're gonna practice making babies. :)

Have mercy you fuck!! :oops:

1053.jpg

goran_visnjic1.jpg

0000004207_20060919220228.jpg

goran_visnjic.jpg

gallery1716.jpg

Hottest man alivvve-ahh

1348244.jpg