WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Hmm, maybe you posted some of those pics some time ago? Thanks for "bumping" them, then... haha. :)

Anyway....
TNA_CM20Punk.jpg

...don't like the others but this one has a handsome face, yes.

if i was a man i would punch you in the face...
being a woman i won't even try since i can never punch you as hard as i would want to :Smug:

he's the Evergrey-guitarist :loco:

LOL i wasn't talking about who he was, i was talking about who it might have reminded Bodom_moon of :p i love evergrey. please don't hurt me i bruise like a banana :cry:

Axl what? Axl Rose!
06F20Axl20Rose.jpg
60780645_f3b44e0034_o.jpg

1055786149_lder2axl12.jpg
Axl20Rose.jpg

axl_rose_01.jpg

I'm sure some or all will disagree but I think John5's got some serious kink appeal.
john2.jpg

john5.jpg
john.jpg

Aaaand... what's your take on this kid?
n10510242_30956518_1932.jpg

...I apologize for the inconvenience :oops:

Axl what? Axl Rose!
06F20Axl20Rose.jpg
60780645_f3b44e0034_o.jpg

1055786149_lder2axl12.jpg
Axl20Rose.jpg

axl_rose_01.jpg
Yes, yes, yes.... thank you! I always adored Axl!!! :oops:

(too bad he's not like that anymore...)

I'm sure some or all will disagree but I think John5's got some serious kink appeal.

john2.jpg
Oh well, I don't find him very attractive, but I have to say I like this pic a lot!!
Oh and I adore his "Damaged"... it's a nice song for... hmm, dancing. :cool:

And... hmm... I've always liked Sebastian Bach too...
bachpt0.jpg

...and our italian Raoul...
bova1on2.jpg

bova105hq7.jpg

:oops:
(I know it, he has short hair... but he's my fav italian actor and I find him very handsome)

he's a bit... too 'made' for my taste :erk: sorry
Belgium: :headbang: Yannick
538717827_l.jpg

he's the guy on the left :) he plays piano, bass, guitar, and he's singer of a band called Venial Embrace whom i will see at a free concert tomorrow :D
536590741_l.jpg

::posts pic of tall blonde dude w/blue eyes, high cheekbones, medium/thin body structure, long hair complete with token flying V guitar::

pretty much every dude in every Scandinavian band. Finnish bands in general... buncha generic pretty boys. they might as well have "made in China" stamps on them, they come so cheap in bulk.