WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

No, he's got the 'guitar solo' expression. Everyone looks stupid with that expression.

You mean like this? :heh:
Jaak134a23c.jpg

I don't care if J-V makes silly faces playing guitar, he's still the cutest guy on the planet! :kickass:
Turbo1348870.jpg

Wimmins, read this:

Let's say women didn't start using make-up when they started to.
Which means people would appreciate you for your natural beauty, and not an overdolled face, since people haven't heard of make-up.

If you could, would do it so no one would know what make-up is, so you won't have to put on all that black smudge and crap everyday?

well it was just a stupid comment. never mind, i just don't care about the whole fuck make up, natural beauty for the win thing.

Wimmins, read this:

Let's say women didn't start using make-up when they started to.
Which means people would appreciate you for your natural beauty, and not an overdolled face, since people haven't heard of make-up.

If you could, would do it so no one would know what make-up is, so you won't have to put on all that black smudge and crap everyday?

no, its really not as difficult and as bad as you think it is.
for me it takes only 10 mins top to get that on and i dont "smudge" my whole face.
i think makeup is good, but it's a woman's choice. and i know girls who never wears makeup, its very individual.
but make up is good for me:headbang: i'd never give it up, may god bless the eyeliner http://i34.tinypic.com/30bkc5x.jpg