WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

no, its really not as difficult and as bad as you think it is.
for me it takes only 10 mins top to get that on and i dont "smudge" my whole face.
i think makeup is good, but it's a woman's choice. and i know girls who never wears makeup, its very individual.
but make up is good for me:headbang: i'd never give it up, may god bless the eyeliner http://i34.tinypic.com/30bkc5x.jpg

If you are used to it, it takes less time ofc. I just thought about the bimbos here. They use that brown tan stuff ALL OVERtheir faces, and excessive amounts of other stuff.

But if you wanted to, would you live in a make-up free world?

I honestly would. Makeup covers up the ugliness of the girls, imho. You date this wonderful beautiful girl, then wake up to a monster.

If you love a girl or woman, which I think most people (Not talking about here, but people in general) don't know what it is, it shouldn't matter if you wake up to miss universe or the troll living under your bed.

(It's not directed at you no worries haha, I think I'd actually feel the same)

Looks are overrated.

If you love a girl or woman, which I think most people (Not talking about here, but people in general) don't know what it is, it shouldn't matter if you wake up to miss universe or the troll living under your bed.

(It's not directed at you no worries haha, I think I'd actually feel the same)

Looks are overrated.

True man.

Ima pull a real cliche line now. Whatever! Fuck the looks, love the girl!

i love you.
~sparkling eyes~

I NEED LOVE TOO YOU KNOW :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

No makeup, ftw.

:kickass:

Make up ftw! I honestly wouldn't feel confident leaving the house without something on..tinted moisturiser at least..

dexter.png

I usually only put on moisturizer and that's because if I don't, my face is uncomfortable after I wash it because its dry. I really don't like to wear make-up. I'll put on eyeshadow once in a while, usually out of boredom or whomever I am going out with is taking too long so I have extra time. I never wear it to work because I have to be ready in 15 minutes and I'm lucky I get a brush through my hair. I use lipgloss to prevent chapped lips, that's as much as I do for work ever. As far as fake tanning goes or even just tanning in the sun, I think its disgusting. I love the fact that I'm pale as paper. I don't want to change that ever even though everyone in world that I've encountered thinks I need a tan cause I'm Portuguese and generally Portuguese people are much darker than I am. Fuck that, I love being pale and I know my chances of skin cancer are low. The most I do is that I dye my hair, that's all. My hair is way too dark and it makes me so pale looking that my mom thinks I'm sick and I need to go to the doctor. :erk:
Ok....i'm done ranting now.

I can't imagine a girl from Norway with a tan. I'm sure it would just look awful. Scandinavians are just meant to be pale in the same way that Mediterraneans are meant to be darker. Me, I'm an abnormality :p

I can't imagine a girl from Norway with a tan. I'm sure it would just look awful. Scandinavians are just meant to be pale in the same way that Mediterraneans are meant to be darker. Me, I'm an abnormality :p

It's weird, like with me being dark and mediterranenan, I love light scandinavians....I don't make sense :lol:

True, true.

We have ALOT of fake tan girls here tho.

Ewwwwwwwwww