WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Nikki likes jailbait...:lol:

oh shit...you found out my secret! *runs away*
I've known this for a lonnnngggggg time. Nikki likes 'em illegal without realizing it sometimes :D

As for complexion- when I was a kid I'd tan til I looked like an Italian native but since about 13 or so I've been an egg sizzling on a NYC street in July while anywhere near sun. I also get sick in the heat and cancers run in my family big time so I avoid the sun. I'm perfectly content with being plaster pale and I hate fake tans on white bitches. I also prefer my guys equally pale even though I've dated darker-skinned guys.

As for makeup- I used to be obsessed with cosmetics and couldn't walk out the door without a full face of makeup. This was also when I had god awful acne and was extremely self-conscious because of it. Since I took care of that in the past year or so I've gotten over it and only wear a full face of makeup when I'm going out and am going for a specific look. When I'm home I couldn't care less and I can go to class, the store, etc without freaking over how my face looks naturally.

Not only did we discuss the underage boys on the forum in Philly, but it continued the next day in NYC with how sad you would be that some are turning 18 this year. :lol: Remind me to stay clear of the tent in Wacken when you are "alone" in there. :p