WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

I can't imagine a girl from Norway with a tan. I'm sure it would just look awful. Scandinavians are just meant to be pale in the same way that Mediterraneans are meant to be darker. Me, I'm an abnormality :p

I agree that white girls with fake tan look like hell.
doesnt look natural, and just...eww, their skin becomes orange and they look like a mandarin with eyes.

Makeup covers up the ugliness of the girls, imho. You date this wonderful beautiful girl, then wake up to a monster.

100% agreed :kickass:
Yes, I would like to live in a make-up free world. See what people really look like.

When did Joe get a haircut?

OH SNAP!
:lol:! I give you PROPS for that :p
(Joe has a thing against giving props)

And imo pale girls are pretty. I don't really like tanned girls, I just don't.
Pale people are pretty, yes indeed. But question: Ensi, do you just not like the fake tan girls, or even a naturally tan girl wouldn't be attractive to you? (by naturally tan I mean she naturally has slightly darker skin)

I can't imagine a girl from Norway with a tan. I'm sure it would just look awful. Scandinavians are just meant to be pale in the same way that Mediterraneans are meant to be darker. Me, I'm an abnormality :p
Yup, pale Scandinavians ftw.
It's weird, like with me being dark and mediterranenan, I love light scandinavians....I don't make sense :lol:
Nahhh. I'm the same way. I don't have white skin, but I like only white guys.

Pale people are pretty, yes indeed. But question: Ensi, do you just not like the fake tan girls, or even a naturally tan girl wouldn't be attractive to you? (by naturally tan I mean she naturally has slightly darker skin)

Because he's as racist-fascist-commie-nazi :mad:

IMG_9258-.jpg
billy who?

billy talent

:lol:

nice catch though, roxxy :)
we need a bf-thread

And this is why society sucks

:erk: I'm just being honest here, I know it might make me seem shallow to all you people who don't know me but I'm not hung up on trying to look good. At all. I hate societys preoccupation with adapting yourself to what's accepted as conventional beauty as much as anyone. And,I'll just wear foundation and a little blusher most days anyway because it makes my skin look healthier and brighter,no eyemakeup,not even lipgloss so..I definately prefer personality to looks in a guy,looks fade but personality's a constant.

:erk: I'm just being honest here, I know it might make me seem shallow to all you people who don't know me but I'm not hung up on trying to look good. At all. I hate societys preoccupation with adapting yourself to what's accepted as conventional beauty as much as anyone. And,I'll just wear foundation and a little blusher most days anyway because it makes my skin look healthier and brighter,no eyemakeup,not even lipgloss so..I definately prefer personality to looks in a guy,looks fade but personality's a constant.

well thats okay, i mean i dont really mind of girls wear a bit of makeup, i just hate it if they "HAVE TO DO MAKEUP BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE HOUSEOGMOGMOMG" if you know what i mean :p

Pale is just better. Seriously, if I can be as white as a sheet of paper, I'll be happy. And that goes for the pretty guys too, I think pale guys usually look better than tanned ones.

Pale people look unhealthy and wrong.