WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

I guess we can argue about who´s hot and who´s not for ages :lol: I definitely agree that Shagrath´s hot. At least he´s got something special... whereas I consider Nadal for example to be just one of many, many, many same boring looking guys. Oh well just my opinion, anyone can have their own :)

Word!
I think he is a good-looking guy without his make-up:
l_be5eac4b861d987633f44611bdf4f774.jpg

and irresistible WITH make-up:
shagrath.jpg

I personally don't like "pretty boys". ;)

Im just not a fan of guys which use make up,die their hair and so on.Shagrath reminds me on some teenager which wanna get some attention with his outfit like most of the ppl in BM.I prefer natural good looking guys.

:puke:

I definitely agree that Shagrath´s hot. At least he´s got something special... whereas I consider Nadal for example to be just one of many, many, many same boring looking guys. Oh well just my opinion, anyone can have their own :)

I couldn't have been more agree ; )

Word!
I think he is a good-looking guy without his make-up:
l_be5eac4b861d987633f44611bdf4f774.jpg

and irresistible WITH make-up:
shagrath.jpg

I personally don't like "pretty boys". ;)

I couldn't have been more agree on that one too. He's gorgeous.

Yeah, he looks good with or without make-up.
SHAGRATH.jpg

He's Norwegian. Ofc he looks good with our without make-up ;)

^Hahah, Varg was really hot before he went to jail. It's such a shame that he looks all weird now.

Also:

I think that guy from a band my band played with a few weeks ago looks really handsome. His name is Mario. And he is really nice, he let me use his 5150 head and Marshall cab... I think he kinda looks like Janne.

l_6c22335a8aa84fa297c73aff5d07ed61.jpg

l1e7a047531c8495d9189a9.jpg

l9cd94d69faed4a43b15659.jpg

lbd4baf82bcf84dd5adc2e3.jpg

lea5f3dcb53dc41fba3e945.jpg