WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

I read in this thread something abouth Vreth's girlfriend, but haven't find the picture :(
Can someone put it again?
Do you know if they are still together? :p

I know one of his ex girlfriends... dunno if you meant that one, she's married to the drummer of HIM now.

l_25f86a1d2f9dfd4627a2c5c389251b52.jpg

So she was with Vreth, now with this guy... Lucky girl she is! :rofl:!
I think that having a relationship being a rock star must be difficult, 'cause you are travelling all the time, meeting other girls... It must be really difficult remain faithful hahaha!
Vreth should not have a gf, he should be free for all of us when we meet him drunk at a bar, whenever it will be :rofl:!

I had to protect Vreth from an uh....horny girl at a show once. She was coming onto him, and he had the "Get her away from me" look on his face, so there ya have it.

Me and my mom were going to drive him around Philly, but the tour manager got upset, can't blame him,either.

I know one of his ex girlfriends... dunno if you meant that one, she's married to the drummer of HIM now.
pardon my French, but isn't he the fat guy? (and by fat i mean monster-like huge)
I think that having a relationship being a rock star must be difficult, 'cause you are travelling all the time, meeting other girls... It must be really difficult remain faithful hahaha!
so a rock star can cheat 'cause he's around more girls than another (average) man? :erk:
Vreth should not have a gf, he should be free for all of us when we meet him drunk at a bar, whenever it will be :rofl:!
i'm pretty sure he's got all STD's known to man + some extra by now, but at least you'll have a pretty-looking demon spawn; 'cause note that birthcontrol is not TR00

so a rock star can cheat 'cause he's around more girls than another (average) man? :erk:
I don't say that they can cheat, that it is justified if they do it, I'm just saying that as they meet maaany girls that would love to **** their ***** it would be more difficult than for a guy who doesn't have these circumstances :rofl:!

i'm pretty sure he's got all STD's known to man + some extra by now, but at least you'll have a pretty-looking demon spawn; 'cause note that birthcontrol is not TR00
Didn't understand really what you meant, but I lol'd anyway with his having things :rofl:

Dude, you were browsing these pages.

A thread with pictures of men.

That was in the forgotten depths of this board.

You got kinda hoisted by your own petard there :lol: :p

wat?
man do I really need to explain wat i did? I clicked some users account clicked on some very old post of that user and found that post :lol: