WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

justin-bieber.jpg

That's Kim from Blackguard, isn't it?

Their vocalist is a cool guy to party with, but a few of the other people in that band have some serious bitchy attitude.

Well I know Paul is nice, I once ended up cuddling with him at the back of the tourbus and he was very sweet... and a few years later my band ended up playing with them, Kim was very nice to me, and Justine is awesome too. I have never talked to Jonathan so I have no idea about him, but Étienne and Terry were nice to us too. Étienne even lent is coat to my guitarist cuz it was raining and really cold out there and she was only wearing a tank top.

So they're either nice, or maybe they just wanna get laid :lol:

Well I know Paul is nice, I once ended up cuddling with him at the back of the tourbus and he was very sweet... and a few years later my band ended up playing with them, Kim was very nice to me, and Justine is awesome too. I have never talked to Jonathan so I have no idea about him, but Étienne and Terry were nice to us too. Étienne even lent is coat to my guitarist cuz it was raining and really cold out there and she was only wearing a tank top.

So they're either nice, or maybe they just wanna get laid :lol:

Paul and Kim have always been pretty cool when they've been through here. I have no idea about Justine, but the rest of the guys in the band acted like whiney little bitches one of the times I met them and seemed like they didn't want to be there one of the other times they were through here.
To each his own though, I guess.

Try to consider that those guys have literally been on every major tour for the past 2 years... they have a right to be pissy little bitches, travelling in a van sucks.

My second cousin is on tour for like 15 years at least, and he's an awesome guy :p

edit: holy crap, English's way of dealing with family relationships is pretty awkward... turns out he's my first cousin, once removed. Pah, fuck it.

This guy is kinda hot
no, he isn't, rip-off :mad:

Well I know Paul is nice, I once ended up cuddling with him at the back of the tourbus and he was very sweet...
you shouldn't go on the tourbus, love, it's not classy :eek:
Well did you at least give them head?
obvious question is obvious
Besides, I'm pretty sure they have a a girl or two in this city that is willing to do so as long as she is on the guest list....
>_>

<_<

so this guest list you speak of...

I wouldn't have a clue about any actual guest list, beyond hearing a few girls speak of it.
The metal community here is pretty small, so it doesn't take long to hear about who is doing what.

I'm happy with listening to music. I have no interest in being on tour busses or anything like that.