WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Ahh, thank you Missery...yes,leave us be!! :p That's a great pic...

hold on here...lemme find more :D

And yeah...he might just take that as a compliment :p

file.php

Most men get disturbed upon seeing the live pics, i guess from a feeling on inadaquacy.

yeah, that may be the reason :) but i also know girls who get disturbed on seeing them. it's just not everybody's taste. well, it surely is mine ;)

mine too :D I am into 'body art' myself...and it's something that disturbs a lot of people. (you havn't seen some of my 'designs' yet...)

A great guy, too. I'll never forget the time he was backing me up when these two druggies in Helsinki at night were following me around...and wouldn't let me out of the place alone(where i wasn't even supposed to be) until they were well gone. Then made sure i got home.

there is this one badass pic i found...gotta look for it again. I think it was on the same sites you got the other ones from....:D

but ill post this again since i like it and its shoved back 12 pages :p
220359322nf.jpg

Fenrir13 said:
mine too :D I am into 'body art' myself...and it's something that disturbs a lot of people. (you havn't seen some of my 'designs' yet...)

A great guy, too. I'll never forget the time he was backing me up when these two druggies in Helsinki at night were following me around...and wouldn't let me out of the place alone(where i wasn't even supposed to be) until they were well gone. Then made sure i got home.

there is this one badass pic i found...gotta look for it again. I think it was on the same sites you got the other ones from....:D

but ill post this again since i like it:

yeah, he's a lovely guy. after their gig at spinefeast i SO wanted to bite somebody...i was running around asking people if they would mind me biting them ...:D

Fenrir13 said:
heheh! Yeah, Turmion gigs do that to people! I felt like running around half naked dressed in camo pants and barbed wire for some reason. Which actually might happen with my friend's band in New York if I'm around when they do a gig :D

take some pics! i definitely wanna see you dressed in camos and barbed wire :loco:
turmi gigs are .....so beautiful destructive o_O
wonderful pic from spinefeast-party

PanzerKunt said:
what the fuck is that thing on the right?

If i only knew......first I thought it was a girl. than i thought it was a transvestite, but i'm still pretty puzzled about what it actually was. anyways: WONDERFUL

ahh, cool! drunken afterparty fun? And that could be...well, hard to tell. It looks like a girly kind of man or something.

I'll take pics, don't worry. It's more or less being discussed what my 'role' will be onstage, but it's basically, me being a stage prop in my usual boots, camo, shirt of barbed wire, and a gas mask. I hear duct tape and a scalpel might be involved in this. My friend's band puts on a show akin to that of Turmion ;)

Fenrir13 said:
ahh, cool! drunken afterparty fun?

I'll take pics, don't worry. It's more or less being discussed what my 'role' will be onstage, but it's basically, me being a stage prop in my usual boots, camo, shirt of barbed wire, and a gas mask. I hear duct tape and a scalpel might be involved in this. My friend's band puts on a show akin to that of Turmion ;)

Yep, was fun. several dicks were shown and stuff. awesome :loco:
argh, i wish i could be there to see your stageacting. us three girls will have a similar job to do soon.....much blood and stuff involved. can't wait to get on stage bashing my friend's band :Spin:

Missery said:
Yep, was fun. several dicks were shown and stuff. awesome :loco:
argh, i wish i could be there to see your stageacting. us three girls will have a similar job to do soon.....much blood and stuff involved. can't wait to get on stage bashing my friend's band :Spin:

Haw you, ralf says you have MSN.