WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

PanzerKunt said:
The only reason I can see that people enjoy those things is that theyre doing something "extreme" to their body. I mean come on ive seen people look like fucking Mickey Mouse with those and their ears will look stupid forever, big round ears are not slick!

Worst thing ever is when chicks do that and think we find it attractive, its just as lame as pulling out the eyebrows and draw new ones.

a friend of mine wanked over mickey mouse once.

Fenrir13 said:
Yeah, same here. About everyone i played them for likes them. And their lyrics are quite awesome too when you start to learn them :D

And some folks dig piercings...some don't. I personally like body mods like that....but they aren't for everyone.

verta ja lihaa is one of my favs ;)

seems as if we turned the women's thread into a spellgoth/turmi - admiration thread ;) he should really come here and check out himself.

Hehe...he'd find it amusing i'm sure :D Ive seen him a few posts on a Turmion fan forum (teurastaja.tk if you want to join, i just joined hehe).

Yeah, we need more pics for the ladies here!! I mean, we can keep posting til other girls post pics of men. Just no Fabio pics please :spew: