WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Hehe, that will be fun. But apparently the blood involved in the stage show will be my own. Luckily i have a high pain tolerance and don't care, i do anything in the name of entertaining the sick masses :p

*digs for more pics* shall we find some to make the men feel inadaquate?

yeah, I will start to do the research ....wait.....
ah, i found a great one. no dicks involved, but great nonetheless. tuska last year

speggel proudly showing the things that shortly before were IN his body ;)

ahh, that is a great pic!! I'll never forget the first time i saw them live...I ran out, explained to the Norther merch table i would be busy the next hour and ran back in :D That was the night Speggel pulled apart the drunken human wreckage on the stairs consisting of me, Pete, Kride, and our friend Pade before we suffocated in our drunkeness.

*cant wait to see them twice in March*

you're so damn lucky seeing them twice in march.... :(
ha, yay, hails to the alcohol!!!!!!!!!
another sweet pic from tuska, i'm sure you'll enjoy this

Hells yeah!!! I do like. I don't have too many personal pics of them, but i have a bunch of live ones i shot last year in Tavastia the first time i saw them:

normal_turmion16.jpg

normal_turmion15.jpg

normal_turmion6.jpg

gosh, i never saw speggel wear a skirt/trousers THESE long on stage! i'm used to this little bit of nothing which i prefer a lot ;) and i ADORE his hairstyle. those braids...beautiful!

Yeah, i think for the Tavastia show they were trying to 'behave' a bit :p
And the pigtails/braids rule! And of course i prefer the 'lesser' clothing articles...

I can see it now if Speggel accidently wandered into this thread somehow...

"ahh, i know these girls, what's WRONG with them??!!" :p

The time i made you guys watch them at Ruisrock, I told him later I made some German friends watch their gig. He answered "Why did you do THAT?" :lol:

On a related note, HeviKaraoke now has Teurastaja, which i plan on singing upon my return.

Fenrir13 said:
Yeah, i think for the Tavastia show they were trying to 'behave' a bit :p
And the pigtails/braids rule! And of course i prefer the 'lesser' clothing articles...

I can see it now if Speggel accidently wandered into this thread somehow...

"ahh, i know these girls, what's WRONG with them??!!" :p

The time i made you guys watch them at Ruisrock, I told him later I made some German friends watch their gig. He answered "Why did you do THAT?" :lol:

On a related note, HeviKaraoke now has Teurastaja, which i plan on singing upon my return.

priceless! :D I could never tell you how much i love you for making us watch them, really! :headbang: :worship:

No problem Missery. I KNEW you guys would love them. I'm trying to spread as much Turmion mayhem around the east coast before I return to Finland, they are too good not to be known...:D

Of course, we need to give some love to Master Bates, of the pineapple hair too!

And yeah, yet another awesome pic! Hooray for carrying crates with your skin...!

Fenrir13 said:
No problem Missery. I KNEW you guys would love them. I'm trying to spread as much Turmion mayhem around the east coast before I return to Finland, they are too good not to be known...:D

Of course, we need to give some love to Master Bates, of the pineapple hair too!

And yeah, yet another awesome pic! Hooray for carrying crates with your skin...!

definitely! we're also spreading turmi as much as we can. some friend of us got really obsessed with them. well, like we all did ;) nobody who listened to them so far didn't like them. it's awesome

The only reason I can see that people enjoy those things is that theyre doing something "extreme" to their body. I mean come on ive seen people look like fucking Mickey Mouse with those and their ears will look stupid forever, big round ears are not slick!

Worst thing ever is when chicks do that and think we find it attractive, its just as lame as pulling out the eyebrows and draw new ones.