Women are crazy.....really.

Women dumb enough to repeatedly settle for such arseholes gain no sympathy from me.

As for the sluts that actually look for those sort of guys, well they deserve to be treated like shit.
my thoughts exactly
Aside from whores, the whole women liking bastards thing is a load of crap.

sometimes though, it really does seem to be the vast majority of females that repeatedly date the jack-ass guys, hence the existence of the phrase "nice guys finish last"

Well then the vast majority of females are stupid in that regard, not that it's news to me or anything though *rolls eyes*

I have zero tolerance for people that carry on making the same mistakes, especially when the solution is glaringly obvious.

I think the main problem is the fact that most people are arseholes regardless of their sex. Genuinely nice people are out there too of course, they're just so hard to find.

Plus people seem to have a skewed view of what's considered attractive and desirable in a potential partner. It's true that some girls (at first) like the idea of a loud, confident, show off (not me included, I find those sort of men repulsive) and it's because they like the idea of something risky and challenging. They want to change that person and make him more manageable and it's not how it works at all. Once they realise they've made a mistake, however it's too late and they've already been mistreated by the guy.

Well then the vast majority of females are stupid in that regard, not that it's news to me or anything though *rolls eyes*

I have zero tolerance for people that carry on making the same mistakes, especially when the solution is glaringly obvious.

I think the main problem is the fact that most people are arseholes regardless of their sex. Genuinely nice people are out there too of course, they're just so hard to find.

Plus people seem to have a skewed view of what's considered attractive and desirable in a potential partner. It's true that some girls (at first) like the idea of a loud, confident, show off (not me included, I find those sort of men repulsive) and it's because they like the idea of something risky and challenging. They want to change that person and make him more manageable and it's not how it works at all. Once they realise they've made a mistake, however it's too late and they've already been mistreated by the guy.

i think i understand the whole concept of dating a guy as a "project"
where the girl is trying to take the crapiest guy she can find
and she's spending every waking moment trying to "fix" him, to make him "a better person"
men don't do this, at all,
but i understand where women are coming from, sort of
women are more altruistic, where women see a crappy guy and she sees him as "broken" and she tries to "fix" him as part of and altruistic attempt at trying to be benificial to society
this is why females will beg their boyfriends/husbands into "donating to charity" and such

my whole freaking problem here, is when women try to do the impossible, then break up with the guy, then do the same thing all over with a whole new guy

you can't change the core esscence of who a person is, after the inevitable break-up, the guy you're breaking up with is going to be the exact same jack-ass he was when you decided to start dating him

I think it's utterly retarded when girls try the "project" thing. Why not find a nice guy in the first place? I can't understand how some women struggle with something so obvious and basic.

Thank God I don't mix with such idiots...

I think it's utterly retarded when girls try the "project" thing. Why not find a nice guy in the first place? I can't understand how some women struggle with something so obvious and basic.

Thank God I don't mix with such idiots...

yeah, i agree with you
but "such idiots" seem to be the majority of American females
hence the creation of this thread

found yet another girl trying to do the whole "project" thing

she hates condoms and she's actually trying to get pregnant because she thinks that being pregnant will somehow "fix" the crappy guy she's sleeping with

yeah, i agree with you
but "such idiots" seem to be the majority of American females
hence the creation of this thread

Or perhaps they're just the people that you're associating with, meaning that you actually travel in circles containing idiots.

Anyway, this thread is hilarious filled with nothing more than stereotypes. It's simply astonishing that so many people on this thread claim that all women are stupid, based on the small minority of people that they have likely associated with.

Furthermore, not all women are emotional, not all men are logical. Just like not all prostitutes eat mashed potatoes.

So, speaking of logic, this thread actually lacks a lot of it. Amazingly hypocritical.

update on the people i know

she hates condoms and she's actually trying to get pregnant because she thinks that being pregnant will somehow "fix" the crappy guy she's sleeping with

this girl^^ actually got pregnant, then ditched her guy, then asked me to raise her kid, then had a miscarriage, then (last night) asked me to marry her

and the guy that knocked her up is already planning to move to richmond virginia with a new girl

EDIT
not actually gonna marry this crazy girl BTW, we haven't even had sex yet

Or perhaps they're just the people that you're associating with, meaning that you actually travel in circles containing idiots.

Anyway, this thread is hilarious filled with nothing more than stereotypes. It's simply astonishing that so many people on this thread claim that all women are stupid, based on the small minority of people that they have likely associated with.

Furthermore, not all women are emotional, not all men are logical. Just like not all prostitutes eat mashed potatoes.

So, speaking of logic, this thread actually lacks a lot of it. Amazingly hypocritical.

if you think this thread's crazy
check out this
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gmd-social-forum/605240-males-females-512.html

women just want men that look great in their eyes and men can be stupid by seeing wrong signals.if she wants you as a friend don't think she wants you.
I'm a woman that has fallen for a wrong guy but where was the right guy?...too chicken to tell me he loves me??even if he did he tell me, there was no damn feelings or connection...ding ding..

It's not so much that we see the "wrong" signals as much as we see what we want to see. Or we think we can change their minds. At least that's my experience as a guy. I usually don't act on it because I'm way too shy, but I have friends who do... it usually doesn't end well.

Several of these friends (who are guys) also think with emotion, as do I. So it's not just a girl thing. But yes that generally is how it goes.

Enough of the stereotypes... not all males/females think the same way. We're all different. Jesus.

I have the most unique insight on this, as I have tried out being both genders. I did go from sane and logical to totally batshit crazy, but you know what? I prefer batshit crazy. maw ha ha ha

interesting
how did this work out for you??
seriously interested in this

Well, very well. I started out a young guy realizing right away that I was exclusively attracted to men. As other guys became more masculine growing up I realized I was not at all, and I'd be outted if I didn't do something. I quickly took up ice hockey and martial arts and bulked up the muscle very fast. No one noticed. Went into my early 20s and upon leaving my job at 23 I decided it was the perfect time. Started hormones and all these years later I am just some crazy chick, but crazy suits me. lol

Started hormones

having walked around in "the Dallas gayborhood" my whole life
i understood all of your post
except the hormones part
please excuse the weird phrasology
but
the "huge boobed trannies" that i hang out with are all "fully functional" and they are all "top",

meaning that they've gone through either
A
breast implants,
or
B
the wierd lipo surgery where the fat from "the rest of the body" is inserted "into the boobs"

where "below the waist" they are "still fully funtional" meaning that they can and do still aquire erections

and they are all still "top" meaning that they insert their fully funtioning erect penises into other people (mostly men with facial hair)

and my understanding is that the hormones take away your ability to get erections

having walked around in "the Dallas gayborhood" my whole life
i understood all of your post
except the hormones part
please excuse the weird phrasology
but
the "huge boobed trannies" that i hang out with are all "fully functional" and they are all "top",

meaning that they've gone through either
A
breast implants,
or
B
the wierd lipo surgery where the fat from "the rest of the body" is inserted "into the boobs"

where "below the waist" they are "still fully funtional" meaning that they can and do still aquire erections

and they are all still "top" meaning that they insert their fully funtioning erect penises into other people (mostly men with facial hair)

and my understanding is that the hormones take away your ability to get erections

Oh strange, lol I only know one other transgirl here and both of us got our boobs from hormones. As for erections, it's extremely rare for both of us, and the size is far smaller than before.

Now onto sexuality, I am heterosexual, so I like men. I am a bottom so I prefer traditional roles as far as that goes.

Oh strange, lol I only know one other transgirl here and both of us got our boobs from hormones. As for erections, it's extremely rare for both of us, and the size is far smaller than before.

Now onto sexuality, I am heterosexual, so I like men. I am a bottom so I prefer traditional roles as far as that goes.

what i was talking about was how the hormones make the erections less frequent and smaller and make it dificult to ejaculate and how many people freak out about that, where they still want to use their penises durring sex, i can understand a male being sexually atracted to other penises, but why don't you still want to use your penis durring sex?? do you actually want to go through the whole "gender reassignment surgery" thing?? do you really want to cut your dick off??