Woods of Ypres Toques, eh? \w/

I'm down if you guys make some sweet short sleeves with just the logo on it. I'd definitely buy one.

I'd buy a beanie, but it's getting warm now.

I really need more metal band shirts, so yeah--some plain ones with just the logo. I don't care what color... except white...

I have to agree on the shirts. Too much colour on a garment isn't very subtle and most of the time turns it into something reminiscent of a plastic raincoat due to the paint usually not allowing... bodily fluids of the external kind to escape on hot days, let's say. Sweat, in other words. Isn't it lovely how we start sounding like our mothers once we've turned to the practical side of these issues? Hehe.

Anyway, an earth tone shirt with the WoY logo sounds like something I'd like to wear, myself. Are you taking pre-orders yet? ;-)

As for the beanies, toques, hats, mütze,... whatever, I've always had a bit of a weird feeling about those. For one reason or another, they look very hiphop to me and the only person who can get away with wearing one would have to be Tom Araya - and even he looks pretty uncool with it. Dunno, maybe I should try one some day. Especially with my hairdo (which hairdo?) and the greyish cold weather we've been having. Heck, it's Wintertime after all.

As for the beanies, toques, hats, mütze,... whatever, I've always had a bit of a weird feeling about those. For one reason or another, they look very hiphop to me and the only person who can get away with wearing one would have to be Tom Araya - and even he looks pretty uncool with it. Dunno, maybe I should try one some day. Especially with my hairdo (which hairdo?) and the greyish cold weather we've been having. Heck, it's Wintertime after all.
Hip-hop or not, if it's wintertime in Canada and I'm outside, I've got a Toque on! :)

The winter-beard + Toque combo is tuff!!!

btw - We have 3 Woods Toques left.

David Gold said:
Hip-hop or not, if it's wintertime in Canada and I'm outside, I've got a Toque on! :)
Haha, good going! I didn't mean to diss the whole toque idea, anyway. I'm sure it's just me - I'm weird like that. I've seen skins wear those hats as well. In fact, personally I don't think I look very hiphop with them (maybe that has something to do with my tone of skin, but go tell Eminem that, ha!) but rather like a terrorist. Besides, Wintertime in Belgium is more than likely a joke to you, temperaturewise, so I pretty much let my skull shine on. Or grow some hair for the occasion, hehe.

And that, I am sure, is a very interesting read! :err:

Black Tears said:
Where in FL do you live?

Right now I'm in Gainesville at the University of Florida, but I also call Winter Haven home during breaks and summer.

Oh and David, I got my shirt in the mail a little over a week ago. Thanks. I wear it with pride.

Found out last week that the WoY toque has the perfect dimensions for wearing under my helmet (currently training for a mission in Afghanistan starting in november).
So for 5 months next winter Woods Of Ypres are going to get some promotion in Afghanistan:) Don´t know if there are too many potential buyers though. hehe...

Damn, maybe I'll take the toque to Africa some time and make sure not to get any sunburn on my scalp the way it near damn well happened in France the other day. Oy vey!

matt schrauben said:
I should consider getting one for the same reason. My hair is thinning like a bitch! And im only 18
Damn bud, that sucks. Not to rub salt in the wound, but fortunately for me it's a pair of clippers that makes my head look the way it does.