World Cup so far....

Yeah, the refereeing was pretty poor today. The Italian defender (I've forgot his name) was very unlucky to be shown the red card and if FIFA have any sense they'll give him a reprieve. He was not the last man, nor was it that bad a challenge.

However, Italy were also lucky to get the penalty as it was clearly played for. All he had to do was trip over the defender laid out in front of him.

The Holland Portugal game however, was hilarious and after Portugal had Deco sent off I was begging them to win. Two players suspended, Ronaldo trying to shake off an injury and all those players on yellow cards will have to be careful. We shall beat them this time!:kickass:

yeah I'm watching that now and laffing at the number of times Henri goes offside.. I don't want france to win, they don't deserve it at the moment, they're not playing as well as they used to..then again the same could be said for Brazil..bet they still win overall tho..

So then....extra time.....

I can't believe Rooney went and got himself sent off. Bloody stupid thing to do especially in front of the ref, well, that's if he even meant it. I think that Ref is a little dodgy. Apparently Portugese born and representing the dirty Argies....hmm!

On the upside Portugal look shit. No other way to put it. A bunch of diving pussies they are and I have no respect for them at all. England can still win this.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

C Ronaldo is a fucking annoying little shit and deserves to have HIS balls STAMPED on by Ronaldihno (sp!?) FUCKING FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...Filthy dirty portugese tactics! >:eek:(