World Cup so far....

Congratulations to Italy, one of the three teams I'd tipped to win it. They deserve their place in the final for sure and I honestly will be cheering them on in the final.

Now let's hope France put out the Portugese scum tomorrow. Will then be a final to remember.

I was on the edge of my seat cheering for Italy, my girlfriends gone to Germany for 5 weeks so they can feck off lol! Excellent Match, great to see them win! My god Cannavaro is an amazing defender!

Dream Thief said:
Congratulations to Italy, one of the three teams I'd tipped to win it. They deserve their place in the final for sure and I honestly will be cheering them on in the final.

Now let's hope France put out the Portugese scum tomorrow. Will then be a final to remember.

Yeah man, I'll be supporting France for the first (and possibly only) time in my life. An Italy V France final would rule.

the drummer said:
GRANDE ITALIA!!!!!
no comment for Zidane: a great player, but..........

Well done guys. Real shame about Zidane. People are gonna remember him for that more than all the amazing things he's done in his career. Still I think Italy were consistent throughout the tournament, and really kept their cool in the penalties. Congratulations :kickass:

Not a bad final all in all. I hoped Italy would make it as they were my tip for glory. They were pretty good all the way through albeit with a little luck here and there.

Indeed a shame about Zidane but I have to say I have no sympathy for the guy. May have been something nasty that was said (rumour has it that it was a racist comment but we'll never know) but Zidane of all people should know better. I'm disappointed. A legend no doubt but he acted like a fool when he could have kept calm.

Good penalty shootout though.....England take note.....this is how you take penalties!:lol: