World of Warcraft, anyone?

I had two level 60s, level 60 orc warrior and a level 60 undead rogue, this game sucked so much time out of my life than any other game, I quit it about 2 and a half months ago, it was just getting too much out of hand, picture yourself coming home from school, sitting infront of the computer playing this game the moment you walked in through your door until you have to go to sleep and repeating this for several months, it was just in-human. Anyway i'm so glad I quit, I can't describe it, I just felt a huge relief, you'd think we are talking about crack, cigarrettes, or alcohol, but no, over a fucking game... wow, anyway I've been playing the battlefield 2 demo alot, that game is sooo much fun, I want to buy the full version. :D

10 day trial of WoW i made a Human Paladin, and got to level 9, started on a wesnday, and then played for a long time wesnday and thursday, and then the friday for 1 hour, and that was it.

It got broing FAST. Its pretty terrible, all you do is click a monster and thats it. Ill stick to CS Source, and my N64 Emulator :)

The Bringer said:
Look at it this way... You spend $15 or $30 a month for 20 extra channels on your TV... How often do you watch those extra channels? Is it really worth paying that extra money for those channels? Do you feel pressure to have to watch those channels because of it?
that would be true, but we have to pay 17$ for blizards thing per month and while Im still living with my pups, cuz Im young still, they pay somethnig like 8$ per month for a calbe tv with tones of programmes that nobody watches :)

But you sure got a point there :cool:

I got a lvl 60 shaman in bladefist. Done molten core, onyxia and some bwl but I quit some time ago becouse the high end game is just so goddamn boring. I might start a blood elf when the expansion comes, see if it's any fun.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
zsuzsa plays on some kind of ghost server, she apparently plays on the same server that i do but i can't find her :lol:

and i'm actually very pissed off, i died like 5 times yesterday because of HEAVY lag. This sucks :(

Maybe I'll come join you tomorrow! :D

I hate pissing my life away, but i just bought a 6800gt from ebay. now its time to make up for lost time :D doom3, D3 expansion, HL2, Fear, Far Cry, NFS MW, and then go Quake 4 pro legue

needles to say my life is over FUCK 11!!1

Yeah I play, this is my paladin....

Hammerfall-ChapterV.jpg

Nah I play horde, because everyone's sexier over there.