World of Warcraft, anyone?

Tut Ankh Amon said:
my friend once got so addicted to UO that he wouldn't leave home :lol:

UO sucks, also :p

Ultima was pretty cool back in the day though.

My friend continuously skipped classes to get to level 60 in EQ2, and only left his house on friday to go drinking with me and some freinds. Only to leave at like 11 because he had a quest to do.

He had 1% midterm mark in a Media Studies class and another class he had, he never showed up once.

Once he got to level 60 in the EQ2 Expansion, he found WoW, and is now working on getting to level 60.

This is why i dont play MMORPGs, because i discourage this behavior.

Funny story though, he has 2 moniters, and tried to paly EQ2 on one and WoW on the other, destoryed his video card. Then when De-fragmenting his Hard Drive the power went out and fried that. He was 5 days computer-less it was awesome.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
zsuzsa plays on some kind of ghost server, she apparently plays on the same server that i do but i can't find her :lol:

and i'm actually very pissed off, i died like 5 times yesterday because of HEAVY lag. This sucks :(

Actually it turns out that there really are different servers in Europe and South America, that's why I can't see you.
You know how did i find out? Pretty blatant, but when you log in this welcome text comes up in yellow that 'Welcome to the European World of Warcraft servers!'... so that was it after all ;/

Anyway, I am on Stormrage ;) The name's Immacolata.

CliffBurton said:
My friend continuously skipped classes to get to level 60 in EQ2, and only left his house on friday to go drinking with me and some freinds. Only to leave at like 11 because he had a quest to do.

He had 1% midterm mark in a Media Studies class and another class he had, he never showed up once.

Once he got to level 60 in the EQ2 Expansion, he found WoW, and is now working on getting to level 60.

This is why i dont play MMORPGs, because i discourage this behavior.

Funny story though, he has 2 moniters, and tried to paly EQ2 on one and WoW on the other, destoryed his video card. Then when De-fragmenting his Hard Drive the power went out and fried that. He was 5 days computer-less it was awesome.
you don't have to be retarded as your friend man :p

@zsu: yeah, figured. I play on the North America servers...

damn americans! :p

Couple shots of my 60 Troll Warrior

riv1.jpg

riv2.jpg

Tut Ankh Amon said:
that kinda proves both our points

cool char name :D

and crap, my char looks like shit. Right now im so happy cause i looted a 30 armor pink cloth cap that makes me look like a damn grandma :p

:lol:

Well even level 60 stuff looks like things you would see in San Francisco.

me neither, that's why i don't switch servers :lol:

and i think there is a way to change the configuration with the console to change the realm server adress. I did that a lot back on OB, to try and create my own servers :D

never worked though (setting up my own server) :p