World of Warcraft, anyone?

The Bringer said:
Well I have heard that too. You can edit sys files and get Euro servers. But I haven't tried yet.
nah, no need for that
run WoW with a -console or -developer or some shit like that
press the holy ~ key
then you type in the command for changing the realm server, which i also forgot :p

then you ask your generic european friend to do the same so you can get his realm adress, and then try it on, and there you go

I'll start a new character to play with you guys.

The server my 48 Orc Warrior is on is set to PST. Hah, well I am playing right now and there is no one on because it is 12:23 AM on Thursday night.

yes, this game is my crack, i hate it, so addicted, well not so much anyone, i have a 60 rogue, 58 warrior and tons of other characters on Spinebreaker(alliance) and then some character on Eredar(horde) which i have been playing a lot more recently

and....HOLY SHIT I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck WoW!

I post my FFXI shit!

My 75 Monk:

img_0021.png

and

img_0039.jpg

Well I just woke up right now and learnt that my friend in Canada got his account hacked. He traded accounts with someone and that guy got HIS account hacked. Well I just learnt that my friend never changed the password to his new account after he traded. So it won't suprise me if the guy he traded with just took his account back and changed the password.

Man my friend is a fucking idiot.

The Bringer said:
Well I just woke up right now and learnt that my friend in Canada got his account hacked. He traded accounts with someone and that guy got HIS account hacked. Well I just learnt that my friend never changed the password to his new account after he traded. So it won't suprise me if the guy he traded with just took his account back and changed the password.

Man my friend is a fucking idiot.

something similar happened to this guy on my alliance server. guess he let a friend or something have his acct/password. i guess his friend or someone got pissed at him, sold all his stuff and deleted his lvl 60 paladin, pvp rank 12 or 13(one of the top 10 on server)

AlexiFollower said:
something similar happened to this guy on my alliance server. guess he let a friend or something have his acct/password. i guess his friend or someone got pissed at him, sold all his stuff and deleted his lvl 60 paladin, pvp rank 12 or 13(one of the top 10 on server)

And that is why you never give out your password! I know my friend's account/password but it's cool because we've been friends for 12 years and we are practically brothers.

The only problem I have with FFXI (I wanted to play it) is that I don't have time to find groups and go on long long quests. I can only play a couple hours at a time so I have to resort to soloing or doing small instances. That's why I found WoW to be the best for me, because I can log in for 3 hours every few days and still get far with no problems.