RPG players are fucking nuts.

"good dual fellow rogue, but I did not catch your name!"
"its flaoting over my head, in big blue letters"

"Nott" on Emerald Dream if anyone wants to come visit.. :lol:

CliffBurton said:
"its flaoting over my head, in big blue letters"

:lol:

Is that a Euro server? If not, maybe I'll come join you in the new year. :D

I was in Guild Wars beta and it looked really promising. I bought it when it came out and I wasn''t impressed at all because they didn't add anything to the "unfinished" beta! :yuk:

i still like GW as of now... i haven't had any time to play. in the summer i played ALL day and night, GW was my first game, and there was no stopping me, i was in love, lol. now i am too busy to play. i would be on now but i am stuck at the ring of fire with my warrior and i have had no luck with henchies and the parties formed there have just sucked latley, plus my guild isn't active as much as they have been before the holidays. I still havent finished the game.

i started playing WOW and made a troll and got to lvl 5, but after i got GW i played it more and just liked it better. :)

i think i have gotten enough of this game. I'll nver make it to lvl 60 anyway in the next month and my friends have all gotten way higher lvl than me lately so WoW sod off, FF7 mmmmmmmmmmm <3333

that dialogue smells like an european sitcom :p

my guild's called Synister Syndicate. I was invited after the leader saw me dancing naked on a desk, so i said "damn, this is prolly my kind of people" :lol: :p

too bad only 2 or 3 guys are cool there =/