Worst death metal band ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever heard of anyone who hasn't heard any Obituary? Me me me! I haven't heard any Six Feet Under either, or Deeds of Flesh, or Sanatorium.........but common, Cannibal Corpse kick ass. They're better than Mortician anyway.

Mortican, Six Feet Under, Deicide... I gotta agree with a lot of you here about how boring they are.

I love Obituary's brand of slow,sick. atmospheric death metal. "Til Death", "Slowly We Rot", "Final
Thoughts", "Don't Care"... So many wicked songs. They came out of Florida around the sametime along with Death Metal peers like Deicide, Death and Morbid Angel but too bad they didn't get as big as them.

Avril Lavigne's music is just SO brutal. Brutally crappy that is.

I`m getting confused... more CC and SFU is extremely popular .. but seems here nobody likes them. I like SFU and I like as Chris Barnes sound but I don`t consider myself as a fan of these bands. But plsss tell me what`s so wrong with them?;)

Just like Mortician... I saw them once.. I don`t own any of their albums.. but as I remember them it wasn`t so terrible..

ps: i prefer death bands like Vomitory, Grave... and so on

Mental Horror
Anal Blast
Mortician
Six Feet Under

All need to go to a remote island and inflict the AIDS virus upon each other instead of trying to spread it through their music to unsuspecting metal fans who don't know any better.

I must admitt, I've never heard Mortician. Maybe because I've never gone looking for them. After this I don't think I want to hear them!;)

As for me, Six Feet Under are just too boring for me and I can't get into them at all. So I'll say them.

Status
Not open for further replies.