Worst Growler in Metal Music

Dani Filth is a true creep. I read that he got drunk onstage on a festival in Slovenia last year and then when he was refused more booze he went on a rampage knocking over stuff onstage and all kinds of shit.

he go thrown out of a window once i think

It depends on the person's taste.

I don't really hate anything, at first I didn't like any of them, then I learned to like Laiho's vocals, then I introduced to bands like In Flames, Arch Enemy and even Cannibal corpse. It took a long while to get into CC vocals, then after some time I got into Opeth and Cradle of Filth, with CoF there was no problem, and I got used to Opeth vocals pretty fast too.

Now I bought one of the older CoF albums and I have to say the vocals are REALLY bad, also I bought Orchid, the vocals are bad, but good enough for me.

People can learn to like anything.

That reminds me Liaho's vox are horrible. Although It's not growlin it's yow'dilin, and don't get me started on the lyrics or the music.

no he sucks, hes got no power, the pitch of his voice always stays the same, its unintelligible, its not angry or aggressive or what have

i think his 'screaming' is much better

and LOL at the people saying randy blythe, hes great

I have to say this. im sorry. James Labrie has the worst singing i've ever heard.....

Oh well. Is DT stuff is pretty horrible, his voice is too whiny and the "high pitched screams" are pretty much terrible. But his work in "The Human Equation" by Ayreon was good, if not great.

Their music is to virtusity orientated. You need technique to make music. But technique alone is not enough. Surprisingly John Petrucci is my fav guitarist.