Worst or less great Opeth songs

in all fairness BRI does drag on a bit to much, but its got some very nice acoustic parts that pick it up. TGC is just not good

Something's wrong with you guys! :loco: The Grand Conjuration is one of Opeth's best tracks.

However, the song that I really dislike is Black Rose Immortal. You just keep listening and the song is just endless, there's nothing in it much attractive that keeps you listening to it.

It does drag a bit... but tgc is nothing but repetitive and mindless really... its nothing special, its their pop-iest and it has an appearance about it just to have been made quickly, with the sole purpose of being put into a video:erk:

The Grand Conjuration is one of Opeth's worst tracks.
fixed:)

imo the grand conjuration is one of the less impressive opeth tracks. Boring i would even call it, it has none of the pace/momentum that make there long tracks interesting, the drums are stale and its basically a very 1 dimentional track. Its just a repetitive rhythm and very similar throughout the whole track. I only like the solo beacause the start of it reminds me of the the hammerons in Epilouge. when i first downloaded it (forgive me) i didnt beleive it was one of there tracks, i thought some asshole had named it wrong or something. Oh well, that my opinion

imo the grand conjuration is one of the less impressive opeth tracks. Boring i would even call it, it has none of the pace/momentum that make there long tracks interesting, the drums are stale and its basically a very 1 dimentional track. Its just a repetitive rhythm and very similar throughout the whole track. I only like the solo beacause the start of it reminds me of the the hammerons in Epilouge. when i first downloaded it (forgive me) i didnt beleive it was one of there tracks, i thought some asshole had named it wrong or something. Oh well, that my opinion

yeah pretty much the only thing that hinted it was opeth was the vocals, guitar solo, and one select guitar riff. honestly if those parts were omitted, i'd think it was another (much worse) band