Worst pick up line EVER!!!

I was outside on my lunch break going to get food and this man came up to me and actually said::

"Damn girl, you're so fine I'd eat a mile of your shit just to see where it came from"

AHHHHH what do you say to that? I just walked away, but the mofo almost made me lose my lunch!!

:puke:

Was he sober?

I was outside on my lunch break going to get food and this man came up to me and actually said::

"Damn girl, you're so fine I'd eat a mile of your shit just to see where it came from"

AHHHHH what do you say to that? I just walked away, but the mofo almost made me lose my lunch!!

A man eh? Hmmm...could be Cartman's mum.

I thought it was gonna be another cheesy one like
"screw me if im wrong, but have we met?" type thing, but thats just gross, i mean the consumption of faeces in a pick up line is just weird.

You mean your pants didn't fall off right then and there?

Here's my favorite.... "Hey baby... as long as I have a face, you'll always have a place to sit."

Omg.......that was sooooo funny..... Im gonna try it.:lol:

hmmmm list of possible response I could use:

" Warrel strikes again!"

" So your in love? "

" He obviously doesn't know your dark secret "

" That is one smooth criminal "

:lol:

If you see a hot girl in a club who's blatantly hanging out with a fat/ugly/deformed chick to make herself look good, go up to her and ask her to dance, and when she says yes (and she will) say

"Good, now fuck off so I can talk to your mate!"

That normally works too.