Worst singer that actually sings?

Fernando Ribeiro of Moonspell, now that is a pathetic excuse for vocals and the music is actually good minus this moron.

Now lets not forget Aaron Stainthorpe of My Dying Bride either, again we have a case where the music works but his goddamn clean vocals make me cringe everytime.

Originally posted by Diabolic-MetalReview.com
Now lets not forget Aaron Stainthorpe of My Dying Bride either, again we have a case where the music works but his goddamn clean vocals make me cringe everytime.

That's funny, because I like his clean vocals more than his growl.

Originally posted by bleed for me
carmelo's vocals on wish i could dream it again were pretty horrid...way off. Arte Novecente is an improvement. All the albums after that are excellent

agreed wholeheartedly.

he has since developed lots of good breath control and range. and pitch. and the music he writes is beyond amazing. now if we could only get the guy to enunciate his freakin words... :mad:

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
hmm... the singer for Hyperion....

download "Eyes Full Of Fire"

when he hits the first note... you will die.

then he sings it again...

and then again....

and then like 4 times more in the song...

it makes me want to puke.

:eek: :lol: that was the most pathetic piece of shit ive ever heard!!!

The guy from the first Haunted CD, it's not that his voice was so terrible, it just didn't fit the music AT ALL. Dani Filth is pretty annoying too, but I like the music.

Originally posted by bleed for me
carmelo's vocals on wish i could dream it again were pretty horrid...way off. Arte Novecente is an improvement. All the albums after that are excellent

I agree with that, but this band improved 110% after the first two albums and so did the singer. I think Novembre is fantastic. I don't think I would pick Carmelo as the worst though...I didn't care for the guy from Hammerfall when they opened for Dio...Not my cup of tea AT ALL.