worst song ever done by the LADS of NEVERMORE

T

true light

IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE SHIT 5min job, love bitez.

Oh yeah...

If I did something like that I wouldn't come out of my cave, for years...
Its shockly bad.

I could analyze POE , but i wil leave that to later.

I don't think I could choose which one I thought was the worst, I like them all too much...

but... if I had to pick one, I'd say Beyond Within. The only reason being when DNB was first released, I got the album, started it up, heard Warrel's singing, and didn't think it was something I could get into, so it ended up sitting around collecting dust, lol, until ...

months later a friend borrowed the album, said how great it was, and told me to listen to No More Will. I was hooked from then on out... :)

Of course now I like Beyond Within, I think it was just a bad choice for the first nevermore song I'd ever heard ;)

Originally posted by Dreamlore Degenerate
I would have to say "Sea of Possibilities", I don't really care for that song at all.

:eek: :eek: :eek: OH MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
damn, you odn't like Seaof Possibilities? Holy shitballs, I fucking LOVE that song, so do many others. But that has nothing to do with you. I just find it odd. Wow, indeed.

and yes, Love Bites is a Judas Priest cover.

And Beyond Within too? Woah! That song kicks ass too. Dude, strange.

Originally posted by Rusted_in_peace50
i really cant stand Evolution 169

but it's soooooooo good! each to their own. . .

love bites is the worst, but i don't suppose covers count.

timothy leary.... sorry lsdman... the song blows regardless of the words. :D

Narcosynthesis... the intro. The intro makes me mad. I hate it. Fucking two notes, repeated. Nu-Metal. FUUUUUCK! No i'm angry. The rest of the song is great... but the intro should be on MTV.

The Heart Collector is okay, but it should have been released by Iced Earth, or Maiden... not the same Nevermore that wrote The Learning and Next in line.

lol

1. Sea of possibilities: amazing, i think it's the best on the s/t! the tapping in the beginning sounds cool and the "come with me, sail the sea of...." lyricspart is so damn beautiful!
2. trapped is changing is attitude...he said that the rest of narcosynthesis was great, hehe
3. the worst must be the lotus eater. i like the lyrics but the song bores me. ok, a song between the fault of the flesh and poison godmachine HAS to lose, hehe, anyway the best of the lotus eater are the last 5 seconds that fade into poison godmachine! (the guitarnoise)....

I love lotus eaters, trippy shit, the best song on it...then DNB, the babes voice is errie, like a celtic witch, beyond within is great...but they sux at it live...