Would someone who reads German please translate this?

Gee... thanks Tyrone.

tyrone1.jpg

:D

I had a try at it. I'm not content at all, though :lol: As soon as you get out of school, you forget everything. Depressing.
But it might be more understandable..

You can still find those untreated rough diamonds if you only look close enough. "Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster" are definitely underground even in their british homeland.
The Postrock/Metal-quartet from London shared the stage with Rinoa and Latitudes among others.
Their debut album "Collapse" was recorded autonomously in summer 2009 and is only available on the official Myspace.
God knows why still no label has taken the bait.

Named after the collapse of Tacoma's pendant bridge in the state of Washington on november 7th 1940, the Londoners build their sound structures artistically,
put them into violent vibrations to eventually let them collapse into each other spectacularly - vaguely comparable to "This Will Destroy You", "Russian Circles" and sometimes even "Isis".

Picking out single songs from this 67-minute Tour de Force ( :D ) is barely possible.
Allthough working for themselves for long periods, only the Gesamtkunstwerk (universal artwork) "Collapse" is able to set free Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disasters' energies altogether.
Amongst almost industrial coldness, straight from the factory-freshness and maritime excursions, the British create suspense and narrate fascinating stories solely with instruments - without a safety net.

Above all, "Collapse" is produced damn good for a self-production. Only the drums deserved a little more room from time to time,
though simultaneous accentuating the mechanic-organic character of the contrariness. Another EP with new material was announced for oncoming fall.
It's a mystery to me why no label has signed them yet - the ultimate insiders' tip in 2010.

Beside all grammar fails I did, some expressions are fuckin' hard to translate :puke: And the guy wrote some lines even I didn't get - and I am German :lol: