would you like opeth to have an unplugged part to the set

themaster

Jun 18, 2006
just thinking would anyone like opeth to have an unpludded type part of the set if so which songs?

also would you like a live unplugged opeth album :)

I think they should do Special Set once in a while Like Dream Theater does. The acoustic live album is also a good idea.

Songs they could play

To Bid You Farewell
Credence
Benighted
Face Of Melinda
Harvest
Patterns In The Ivy
For Absent Friends
Patters In THe Ivy II
Still Day Beneath The Sun
Hours Of Wealth
In My Time Of Need
Closure
Roads

I think mike will soon release solo stuff in the coming years. I Think it will be acoustic stuff like Nick Drake. I would really love it.

I think they should do Special Set once in a while Like Dream Theater does. The acoustic live album is also a good idea.

Songs they could play

To Bid You Farewell
Credence
Benighted
Face Of Melinda
Harvest
Patterns In The Ivy
For Absent Friends
Patters In THe Ivy II
Hours Of Wealth
In My Time Of Need
Closure
Roads

I think mike will soon release solo stuff in the coming years. I Think it will be acoustic stuff like Nick Drake. I would really love it.

Should have just listed all their acoustic work minus damnation, oh wait you basically did.

Songs they could play

To Bid You Farewell
Credence
Benighted
Face Of Melinda
Harvest
Patterns In The Ivy
For Absent Friends
Patters In THe Ivy II
Hours Of Wealth
In My Time Of Need
Closure
Roads

the above would be a good set

mm perhapse Mike solo albums could be called Opeth as he is the main if not only songwriter at the moment :headbang:

No no no. They should acoustic like whole Deliverance. There´s no need to do soft songs for unplugged. Heavy stuff, you know!

A set like that would be really cool. I also agree that acoustic versions of their heavy stuff would kick ass!

It'd be a great mellow show

They did an interview with guitar.com where they did The Drapery Falls all acoustic... I bet with some creative looping and drum programming, you could make an unplugged version with it. :p

Songs I'd like Opeth turn into acoustic songs

A Fair Judgment
When
The Apostle in Triumph
The Night and the Silent Water

I always thought it would be interesting if they reversed some songs! I mean turn the mellow to brutal and the brutal to mellow. Even do it live, just for fun.