Would?

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Now that the new Opeth CD is out and people are waltzing into the local Walmart to grab it like me, has anyone actually heard the extra song "Would?" yet? And which version of the CD is it on?

It wasn't released? That's odd... Have they ever said anything about releasing it?

Hmmm... if only you could do that with ugly babies and just keep the good looking ones. Well I'm honestly intrigued to hear the song so I hope they release it through the website or something. :)

Yeah, maybe it's just my Walmart, but they usually have a good handful of metal CDs depending on your tastes... and by good I actually mean good. They've got a ton of metalcore and such in there.

i work at walmart and we've never carried any opeth cd's. kinda sucks too cause where i live the closest retailer that MIGHT carry it is at least 50 miles away. and i don't have a credit card, so unfortunately i am unable to purchase watershed at this time. then again, i live in butt fuck alabama, and there ain't too many metal heads 'round these parts.

Yeah, maybe it's just my Walmart, but they usually have a good handful of metal CDs depending on your tastes... and by good I actually mean good. They've got a ton of metalcore and such in there.

That's funny...last time I checked metalcore wasn't good metal.

My dreams are:

And again they rides in, it's September
And they release a single "Burden"!
A real single! On the CD!
And on the B-side we see the track called "Would?"

In the year of their sovereign
We can hear a fuckin' cover
Of Alice in Chains

That's funny...last time I checked metalcore wasn't good metal.
That's why I plainly stated about 5 good CDs, and a ton of metalcore.

I picked up new Iced Earth, Arch Enemy, and Amon Amarth CDs (their latest 2) at Walmart.. :lol: Dark Tranquility? Darkest Hour, Dream Theater... Back when Ozzfest was worth something, they had CDs from most of those bands on the shelf. I guess it depends on what is big at the time in the area. And it's worth mentioning that Opeth pretty much smothered this area with 2 or 3 great gigs :p