WOW, what an intro...

Really great stuff.
Coincidentally, I'm working on a Flash movie intro for my band's up and coming site, although it's nothing like that. Still, great minds think alike, eh? :D
I can't wait for the new album AND for the new site to be launched.

Is the little plug for Metal Ages as a site hosting service, or as a designer?

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Really great stuff.
Coincidentally, I'm working on a Flash movie intro for my band's up and coming site, although it's nothing like that. Still, great minds think alike, eh? :D
I can't wait for the new album AND for the new site to be launched.

Dave made the intro (and did a kickass job at it) & has taken over the webdesign duties..I'm sure he'll do an excellent job with the site!

Is the little plug for Metal Ages as a site hosting service, or as a designer?

For PofO's site, MetalAges is just the site host, but he (Deron) also does site design as well.

Cool!!! Glad you all liked the little intro we put together for the temp site.
It was something we've been wanting to do, and figured we'd do it for the promo of the new CD while we work on getting the new site completed. As for Metal Ages, Deron has been extremely kind enough to host the site for us.
Thanks again Deron!!!! You totally Kick Ass man!!!!!

Look for the new site with the release of the new CD ;)

~D

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Excellent, Lee! Deron's a good guy. :)

And you don't owe me a thing..it's all about good karma. :)

The Kamelot album? I knew people liked it, but don't let it rule your life, Jax :D

On a serious "note", you and Dave have both been fantastic. I really do appreciate it.

*raises a glass and toasts to Jax and the PofO guys*

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
The Kamelot album? I knew people liked it, but don't let it rule your life, Jax :D

:lol: :lol:

On a serious "note", you and Dave have both been fantastic. I really do appreciate it.

*raises a glass and toasts to Jax and the PofO guys*

Aww, thanks Lee..

*raises her glass & toasts to good music like PofO & great people like Lee* :)