Wrestling

First of all, what reasons are you supposed to watch wrestling for?

Second of all, I can understand the argument that Hogan would beat the Rock, but Ric Flair would just cry in the corner. Same goes for most of the modern (5 years ago) wrestlers.

You're clearly retarded.

Regardless of whether or not it's fake, it's rather easy to determine who is a legitimately good 'wrestler' from someone like The Rock, who has only the most elemental skills and frankly sucks at selling.

That's for the WWF generation. Not for people who actually cared about wrestling.

I grew up with the whole aspect that it's fucking 'entertainment'. I grew up in the WWF generation, not my parents generation with people like Jimmy Snuka (people who were influential), but still, entertainment is a HUGE aspect of the business. Even when Ric Flair was in NWA, mic skills were a huge aspect of his whole persona. You can't just say it's a WWE thing when it obviously wasn't

Ric Flair was a brilliant ring technician. On a pure performance level, however, I'm looking more toward Mitsuharu Misawa, Tiger Mask, Dynamite Kid, Black Panther, Dean Malenko, 2 Cold Scorpio, Ultimo Dragon, Great Sasuke, Hayabusa at his peak, Jinsei Shinsaki, Sabu, Rob Van Dam when he's not being fucking sloppy, Rey Misterio Jr back when he cared, Juventud Guerrera, etc. A lot of the TNA guys showed promise, but most of them have fallen victim to the mainstream wrestler's symptom. Back when they were focused more in Ring Of Honor, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Loki, AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, [that black guy], and a couple of others showed a lot of promise. I haven't followed wrestling much lately, but one guy that has impressed me is Yoshitsune in Japan.

Well, I was talking about mainstream American wrestling... which, for me, includes the WCW and the old WWF. There were like 3 guys in there I had heard of. Dean Malenko (who I always got annoyed with), Rob Van Dam (another crappy character, boring to watch), and Rey Mysterio (who I actually liked).