WTF are you listening to?

41Zyvhb7iTL._SY355_.jpg

Holy shit, that album brings back memories. Good shit.

My parents have a sick outdoor stereo system. This was my playlist late into the night when I was visiting:

GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMEROR - Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress
CAN - Ege Bamyasi
MOUNT EERIE - Sauna
KAYO DOT - Choirs Of The Eye

Godflesh - Streetcleaner

Psalm 69 owns this. I want to like this, but theres just too much noise/feedback instead of the metal. Psalm 69 and Fear Factory being the metal. Jesu > Godflesh

my Motorhead listening extravaganza has ended. these are clearly the best: Ace of Spades, 1916, Orgasmatron

i dont get the worship of Overkill. they were just getting started on that one. Iron Fist is pretty good. March or Die sucks. The others (Rock & Roll, Another Perfect Day, Inferno, Bomber, The World is Yours, Bastards, Motorhead) were very interchangeable.

my Motorhead listening extravaganza has ended. these are clearly the best: Ace of Spades, 1916, Orgasmatron

i dont get the worship of Overkill. they were just getting started on that one. Iron Fist is pretty good. March or Die sucks. The others (Rock & Roll, Another Perfect Day, Inferno, Bomber, The World is Yours, Bastards, Motorhead) were very interchangeable.
Been wanting this important information for 15 years. Thanks buddy.

so Obsequiae....

definitely rules. I love it. I love the constant guitar playing instead of repeated riffs (im sure theres a term but my musical knowledge is lacking). very much reminds me of the lone Hirilorn album, which I adore.

Thanks Max.

Glad you like it! Still my aoty for sure. Amazing metal. If you enjoy the jester race themes of obsequiae, youll shit your pants when you hear the marsh dweller debut full-length. (Fall 2015 sometime)