WTF are you listening to?

Cranes - Wings of Joy
Not bad at all. The chick singer sounds like a little girl. Very ethereal sounding.

Motorhead - Ace of Spades
My first exposure to Lemmy. Excellent rock and roll fury. What are the other worthy ones? I already have Iron Fist and 1916 on the way

Cranes - Wings of Joy Not bad at all. The chick singer sounds like a little girl. Very ethereal sounding. Motorhead - Ace of Spades My first exposure to Lemmy. Excellent rock and roll fury. What are the other worthy ones? I already have Iron Fist and 1916 on the way
Wow seeing a Cranes mention in here was not expected. I really also like Loved and Population 4 (all have different feels.)
Motörhead- I really love Another Perfect Day and Bastards. Overkill is their best album from the 70s

definitely Overkill, and there is a 2 disc compilation called No Remorse that has pretty much all the good songs from the other 'classic' era albums that arent as essential as Ace of Spades and Overkill and some good songs new for the comp.

Cranes - Forever
This was my fave of the three. It's weird. The music is beautiful, parts Dead Can Dance, parts My Bloody Valentine, but then there's this voice that sounds like a japanese anime teenager singing along with the smooth silky music.

Cranes - Loved
See above.

My Bloody Valentine - Glider
I dig. I need more of this band.

The God Machine - One Last Laugh in a Place of Dying
Wonderful music. My favorite find of the year so far.

Ever checked out SKINNY PUPPY? VIVIsectVI and Too Dark Park are probably the best, heaviest, most fucked up industrial albums evAr

Killing Joke - Pandemonium
This was better than expected. Industrial/metal/rock hybrid. Good stuff
This is one of my favoUrite vaguely-above-average-yet-I-still-adore-it albums. Their earlier stuff is more consistent, but I still only know a few releases really.
Ever checked out SKINNY PUPPY? VIVIsectVI and Too Dark Park are probably the best, heaviest, most fucked up industrial albums evAr
Those two albums are so fucking good. I'm likely in the minority who puts Mythmaker as #3 behind those two. And live? Holy fuck! I didn't catch them until the mid-2000s and they destroyed (several times), can't imagine how great they were years ago.

i recognized one song from Fear Factory shit album Transgression. They covered Millennium. and did a shitty job.

ive never checked out skinny puppy

Ahleuchatistas-HFoP-cover-text-1024x1024.jpg

ive never checked out skinny puppy
I really can't recommend Too Dark Park highly enough to anyone interested in the more sinister side of music. I'm sure that Jimbo and Justin will agree, that album is a fucking monster.

The only industrial I :kickass: to. Well, maybe some Ministry as well.

Last edited by a moderator: