WTF are you listening to?

01445691.JPG

Something about this band. Just pure genius through and through.

Anyone that can cover Dead Can Dance and make it their own is just cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO0c0-kIMS4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO0c0-kIMS4[/ame]
Going to Amsterdam in a week so I need to put together a playlist :Smokin:

album11442.jpg

Since its release I've never understood this one. It followed my second favorite from Rob, and two albums later he'd release my third favorite. Listening today, I finally got it. Great stuff. Totally worth yelling at the kids to get out of my man cave

I hate industrial music. I like Fear Factory and a little bit of Godflesh, but overall I just cant get into it. That being said, I played Psalm 69 last night for the first time since the early 90s when I first got it.

Wow, what a fucking album. I loved it. Scare Crow is like the best thing ever

I never heard their last one. Antichrist I think it's called.

But yeah, those two are fucking SUBLIME. Death/black metal at its absolute finest. With the inherent Brit classiness to boot:

300x300.jpg

these two Obsequiae are some of the most beautiful albums as far as the guitar playing.

reminds me of the ethereal playing of Mithras at times

I hate industrial music. I like Fear Factory and a little bit of Godflesh, but overall I just cant get into it. That being said, I played Psalm 69 last night for the first time since the early 90s when I first got it.

Wow, what a fucking album. I loved it. Scare Crow is like the best thing ever

I still quote lyrics from that album. No one in a 350 mile radius knows what the fuck I'm referencing

I never heard their last one. Antichrist I think it's called.

But yeah, those two are fucking SUBLIME. Death/black metal at its absolute finest. With the inherent Brit classiness to boot:

300x300.jpg

Antichrist is really good. It got bad reviews but they are wrong.

just listened to solstafirs Kold, Svartir sandar, and otta.

Kold is great. SS is awesome

Otta is OK. Pure post rock. All metal gone. The hipsters will love it