WTF are you listening to?

This stuff is everything right with '90s rock. Very impressed, AOTY for me so far.

I'm transyear, don't judge me because I can't look at a calender in correct order.

a1458617519_16.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz3B17gJAtU

godlike

Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian and Inside Out
I dont get the big shit about this band. AtG was pretty good, just not my thing. Inside Out sound like techy AOR.

Sepultura - Schizophrenia
I love the Seps. This is enjoyable. But BtR and Arise are the only essential Sep albums

Opeth - MAYH
Their last essential album.

Kreator - first 5 albums
I guess thrash aint my thing. I tried. They got better further on in the discography, but I just cant get into it.

Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian and Inside Out
I dont get the big shit about this band. AtG was pretty good, just not my thing. Inside Out sound like techy AOR.

Sepultura - Schizophrenia
I love the Seps. This is enjoyable. But BtR and Arise are the only essential Sep albums

Opeth - MAYH
Their last essential album.

Kreator - first 5 albums
I guess thrash aint my thing. I tried. They got better further on in the discography, but I just cant get into it.

Awaken the Guardian is the definition of a grower. Give that one time. Kreator is overrated as shit.

I've been on a death metal kick this month. Old and new. Lots of Dismember, Massacre, old At the Gates, but also Dead Congregation, Napalm Death (recent albums), Black Breath, Ulcerate, Gorguts etc.

Charlemagne: The Omens of Death, in honoUr of Sir Christopher Lee.

I want NAD to tell us what the Doof Warrior has to say about this.

more cheap purchases:

Overkill - Under the Influence
Once again trying to get into thrash. Failing miserably. This is boring as hell

Megadeth - Peace Sells
Awesome record. Grew up with the 'Deth, and theyre still one of my favorites

Megadeth - So Far So Good So What
The weakest of the 80's material. Its just too sloppy.

Voivod - Target Earth
It's alright. Nothing on Angelrat.

Hammerfall - Glory to the Brave
Always see these guys praised for bringing back heavy metal. Not horrible, but hardly a classic

Tristania - Beyond the Veil
LOLmetal.

Janus Stark - Great Adventure Cigar
A poppunkalternative rock album on Earache Records. Apparently the touring guitarist of The Prodigy is the lead man. It's pretty good for what it is. A fun, summer time driving album.

It was even used in a movie, woahsupercool

Last edited by a moderator: