WTF are you listening to?

Shall investigate that one as well!

Some day. Which means either later today or some random Thursday in 2027.

New Spectral Lore track.

"Originally written for and released as part of "Art Against Censorship", a compilation from Greek musicians to protest a law that was intended to target and silence radical political artists."

charles-mingus.jpg

I mean, it DOES look like the Bunk- sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Fun Fact: Bunk plays secret service agent # 1 in the classic movie hackers (agent number # 2 is latin superstar mark anthony) -- HACK THE PLANETTTTTT

Reactions: NAD
Ever get Into those road predicaments where youre fucked no matter how you proceed?

Im trying to make a left, car in front of me wants to make a left but is impeded. So wer'e at a stand still. Fat bucktooth beaver bitch who sebaceously tips the scales in which her gelatinous glands no longer register is in a fooqin tizzy. Im pointing left, and make the risky maneuver to make the turn into the lot despite not having clear vision. (Live and let live)

Bucky makes a left almost into me, at which point she flips me the bird. Almost wanted to tbone her at this exchange, though I gathered my senses, and the only tbone on this given occasion was the one to hit her Weber in 40 mins.

Bint shouldnt have even been attempting a left from her position. Make a right and go around the block. Fooqin sow die

Between the Buried and Me: Parallax II

This is pretty decent tbh. Reminds me of Ayreon on steroids. These fooqs just recently incorporated this style I gather? All my experience with them is when they were trying to be metalcore darlings.

Reactions: Krilons Resa