WTF are you listening to?

Yep. Im going to listen to Ken's shit more than most tbh. I dont need 10 listens of a quality BM/DM album to raise the horns.

On a B2B listen of Parallax II. I like this a lot. Too bad it will always be associated with that clumsy right of way at the human trough. I pray she isnt wedded to anything beyond her Maytag appliances, no man should be so accursed.

Reactions: Krilons Resa

Microtonal prog rock. One of the best releases of 2019, imo.

i am surprised how non-weird and approachable this feels to me after a brief adjustment period

like nearly all microtonal music i've heard is "look at me, this shit is microtonal, ain't i special" and this just sounds like... music

Reactions: Krilons Resa

This is one of my favoUrite Metallica songs. Fuck Load, fuck short hair, fuck whatever. I still love this track. Why? Because 1) it rules, and B) this sound transports me back to a very specific time of my youth. The months between middle and high school were spent at summer school and I don't even remember the classes I took or anything official like that, but I do remember the mood that carried through those days, and how my girlfriend at the time smelt, and how angry I was at some stupid parental thing, and what the drugs tasted like back then.

This song is the soundtrack to July of 1994.

Problem: this album was released in June of 1996.

Sure, I drink too much. But, the human memory is unreliable AF.

Only Load songs I find palatable at my advanced age are Bleeding Me and Outlaw Torn. I'll still play them from time to time.

From Reload -Low Man's Lyrics

These albums are pretty shitty in hindsight, but I wont slag them. They served a purpose during my teens. What was the alternative for a kid not familiar with the "funderground?" Snoop Dawg? Fuck off with dat shit.

In addition to the house that jack built, bleeding me, and outlaw torn --I still hum until it sleeps--- "sooo tearr me opennnn but bewaaaare :popcorn: