WTF are you listening to?

i have not listened to this enough yet to warrant recommending it for the tournament but if you're looking to plumb the murky depths of real 80s metal worship this eats poseurs like eternal champion for breakfast. not to mention the chick on vocals undoubtedly has ten times the ball size of mr antares autotune. one of them has grown up eating veripalttu in dark endless forest and land of thousand lakes. the other, double baconators in the drive-thru on the fringes of the city in geometric order an insulated border in-between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown. case closed.

Some of you prog heads might be into this (reviews say king crimson) . Weird Japanese prog with some sporadic harsh vocals and solos all over the place. Good place to start would be the third and fourth tracks:

Sounds like a band I would have opened for 10 years ago in a shitty bar north of Hollywood on their first (and likely only) US tour as put on by an almost famous Myspace metal promoter that now sells lipstick on Instagram and probably has a Patreon account as well.

That's a compliment btw. I dig the riffs and the bass.

Reactions: SonOfNun