WTF are you listening to?

...listening to Angel Dust...I[t] rule.
Fuck yeah! :kickass:

angeldust-1.jpg

unsure of which i like better out of the AoO album and the first deadboy. i know for a fact the first deadboy is AMAZING but it doesn't seem to hold up as well long-term, i listened to it SO MUCH for a while and now i'm a little tired of it, while agents is still fresh

I feel this is pretty fresh and original sounding ... although it's been shoved down my throat by local radio ad nauseum ...

sounds a bit like The Police to me ... the dude reminds me of Sting's voice when he was young

a kind of gay Police ...

Last edited by a moderator:
what's this new trend where every second metal band calls their live shows "rituals"?

I feel this is pretty fresh and original sounding ... although it's been shoved down my throat by local radio ad nauseum ...

sounds a bit like The Police to me ... the dude reminds me of Sting's voice when he was young

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

a kind of gay Police ...

That's not original at all. And I fucking HATE that song. ugh....I cringe everytime I hear them open lines...and that's multiple times/day. :puke:

...and the fucking lyrics. Jesus Christo! If you are gonna pen some fucking words down at least make it worthwhile.