WTF are you listening to?

It's really hard to sit and talk in front of 25+ college students when you're HUNG OVER AS SHIT

Wow yeah in my head you're still a college kid too. Oh how they grow up quickly... :oops:

So do they call you Professor Sirloin? Where the fuck you teach anyhow? Do you play them The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway if they've been good?

I finished my masters 2 years ago. :lol:

I teach at an Art Institue (sorta like a community college for vaguely motivated people). But I'm about to sign up for my dream job across from Cali-forn-i-a. Stay tuned.

No Lamb (though I still love that album........ Back In NYC? TITS), but I preach this:

Back to the THEARD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am literally down the street from Queensbridge ...

did I tell you guys I sold a laserdisc player to NAS when I sold Audio ... we didn't even have it in stock and made him and his entourage go to another location to pick it up :lol:

Late '60s / early '70s Rolling Stones is some of best rock and/or roll EVER. To deny that is foolish. Foolish I say!

Currently listening to Electric Wizard on vinyl because that shit rules face. Denial is futile! It's that LEGALIZE DRUGS AND MURDER 7" thingy. Pretty good.

EDIT: The B side is VERY good. I should do some drugs and spin it again.

did you guys check out the new Nachtmystium song I posted a link to earlier ... on my third listen ... it's really great.

this Blake Judd dude ... he's alright too ... he's really different than what I imagined him to be

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude at work has played me a bit of Nachtmystium. I liked it. Are they not cool or something? I wouldn't want to listen to something that my peers don't approve of. :oops:

I'm pretty sure Black Sabbath invented drugs, therefore it's just fine.
Black Sabbath weren't just doom. Doom is about doom and not drugs, that's my point.

Dude at work has played me a bit of Nachtmystium. I liked it. Are they not cool or something? I wouldn't want to listen to something that my peers don't approve of. :oops:
I haven't heard any (?) nachtmystium in the last ten years or so, so what do I know, but black metal baseball cap sure sounds like a joke to me, stjärnvind excluded. Only spikes and leather is real.

Black Sabbath weren't just doom. Doom is about doom and not drugs, that's my point.
Cool, I get it. I like doom doom a lot too, but the spacey variety (Electric Wizard, Ufomammut, etc.) is where my true boner resides. Or maybe that stuff is just slow stoner rock, wtf do I know about modern genre titles?

Oh yeah and right now the wife is playing Velvet Acid Christ. She said it's the same as Electric Wizard but sped up.

Earlier was October Falls. Now time for Reverend Bizarre and maybe Skepticism. I have plans for Zappa in the car for a long drive later today.