WTF are you listening to?

The mood. It's just so god damn dark and black. Not evil or devil-like or depraved or anything like his other stuff. Just... black. It's like the audio equivalent of The Nothing from the Neverending Story. Not in any tragic way, just a lacking absence of all. Something like that.

Danzing can evoke those moods for you? ... ok.

Danzing can evoke those moods for you? ... ok.
haha. 4p definitely can. The others are just a rock-out-with-my-cock-out good time. Well, a really really good time in my case.

I even sold JayK on 4p at one point, he made some thread about it way back when. They he yelled at me when I gave him copies of later era Danzig. Nobody likes that shit, except for unapologetic fanboys like me. :tickled:

Ah. In which Quorthon can't hit a fucking note to save his fucking life but no one cares!

But.... that's all Bathory.

BLOOD AND FIRE is fucking great too. Think I will listen to that next. It's the one that was "supposed" to come out after BFD, I believe. Not sure. But it's gaymazing.

Mistakes are rock n' roll and conviction counts more than anything else. I'll take my life's existence with all the scars included.

confession ... I can't recall listening to a Bathory release from beginning to end ...

5050ee29fbb4997f9fc4fb4fea4d7fcd_full.jpg

now you made me seek out 4p ...

this rather rules

Last edited by a moderator:
now you made me seek out 4p ...

this rather rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8BrqjFj48A
Yarp, it do. I'd recommend start to finishing that one, but if you want to jump around Cantspeak, I Don't Mind the Pain, and Bringer of Death would make a great summary.

Re: Bathory: I'd say not listening to Hammerheart all the way through is doing yourself a disservice. Incredible album that ends on such a high note... just put that one on meself. But I'm a terminal n00b with them, only have three albums and just now "got" Twilight, so yeah.