WTF are you listening to?

1338082.jpg

Been trying to purchase A Velvet Creation for years, every time I look it costs 50 bux or more.

Pretty awesome album but not that awesome. I think I paid that for a Swans CD once. Twice maybe.

Burzum, Dissection, Emperor, Darkthrone, Summoning, Ella Fitzgerald, and Tom Waits.

That is a pretty good cross-section of my usual December musical adventures. I also ate 20 cookies today.

fattie

Weren't you raging about what people put into their bodies in a separate thread?

..on a more serious note however - :kickass:

I am sure that I have taken issue with the dietary choices of another at some point (recently and frequently), but when Momz makes cookies, I turn to my true idol of the world, realizing that C is indeed for Cookie, and like He before me, that too is good enough for me:

CookieMonster-1.jpg

Plus I'm down to 184 pounds as of this morning and still gradually dropping so I can break a bit for such reasons of celebration! I was 210 about a year ago, whoops.

I listened to In the Nightside Eclipse like 4 times yesterday. No clue why I ever took issue with that album, but whatever, I absolutely adore it now.

And I think it might be cookie time again...! :kickass:

128068019-1.jpg

http://royalthunder.bandcamp.com/

From Band Camp:

Royal Thunder’s debut full length ‘CVI’ (roman numeral 106) explodes in sound in a way that their critically heralded debut ep only hinted at. Propelled by singer Mlny Parsonz’ captivatingly passionate and soulful vocals, ‘CVI’ is a psych/prog/metal fan’s dream come true---a triumphant display of crescendo-ing riffs, sultry vocals and propulsive grooves. Way way more than just a brilliant metal album, ‘CVI’ is a sultry southern hard rock thinker of an album that appeals to both the Skynyrd and the Neurosis sides of the brain. An absolute must have for fans of the Atlanta and Savannah metal and hard rock scenes (Mastodon, Baroness, Kylesa, Black Tusk, etc).