WTF are you listening to?

The most nightmarishly awesome album ever. Soundtrack inside the mind of a complete fucking nutjob.
Yeah, I've only listened to it from start to finish a handful of times. Really great in a very specific sort of way. Probably won't be able to give it a go until next decade, but periodic chunks of it do lodge themselves into my head from time to time. Never quite got into their other stuff, even though it's perfectly good.
i have been listening to this album on a regular basis since it came out and i am not a huge fan of their other releases. the newest album is pretty good, but I found 'Kold' to be a a very disappointing followup to 'masterpiece'. there were a good two years when i wasn't listening to much metal at all, and this album was still on regular rotation. give it another shot, it took a long time to mature for me but its soooo good.
Alright, I busted that shit from out the shelf, and will sit down with it later. I think I last tried a few years ago and kept wondering why I didn't like it, because it seems as if I should. Also removed The Somberlain because it's been many years since I've heard it, and it came up in casual conversation twice this week...!

Different strokes, I find the latest 2 offerings by Solstafir to be vastly superior than Mob. Mind you I love their entire discography, so it's not even something worth debating, heh.

2621967564-1.jpg

This album is giving me such a huge boner that I'm running out of skin.

OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again.

its pretty good, but i dont like it as much as i thought i would when my friend described it to me. a lot of the faster parts arent all that interesting to me, and i wish theyd throw in more 'big sludgy riffs' than a few here and there for the last 20 seconds of the song. ive had it 6-7 years and only listened a handful of times, do any of their other albums have a higher sludge:grind ratio?