WTF are you listening to?

Holy crap! That just proves that a good song can be translated to any instrument(s) and still rule hard

Vocalist sounds a lot like the chick from Fiery Furnaces. Me gusta!

this is some real shit. love the intro. never heard this version- and it is vastly superior.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is definitely very cool. I love old In Flames.

Actually I love all the In Flames that I know, because I only know Lunar Strain and The Jester Race.

I heard one song from Reroute to Remain and it actually trimmed my facial hair into a bro-thing.

Strange day, that one.

I like reading scathing reviews of classic Gothenburg albums from people who are too young to remember when this kind of thing was still unique, and terrible bands weren't ripping them off incessantly. Well, maybe "like" is the wrong word, but I do find it amusing.

I'm sure I've done the same thing to other genres. Whoops. Hopefully I learned later on, or possibly will eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some old live shit of one of my old bands. We cared more about fuzz n' feedback than anything else. Who cares about sucking when you have enough volume to blow eardrums? Those were good days.

Hey Doomsniffer I listened to Iceburn last night. I dug it. Reminded me of Laundry meets Pavement in a way.

Also WHOA at this here Zebulon Pike. I've tried those dudes a few times in the past and it never clicked, but this is :kickass:

EDIT: DAT BASS.

EDITx2: Holy. Living. FUCK. That was amazing! Jebus.

Hey Doomsniffer I listened to Iceburn last night. I dug it. Reminded me of Laundry meets Pavement in a way.

Also WHOA at this here Zebulon Pike. I've tried those dudes a few times in the past and it never clicked, but this is :kickass:

EDIT: DAT BASS.

EDITx2: Holy. Living. FUCK. That was amazing! Jebus.

The Iceburn gets better and better and better with every listen. So much nuance.

Zebulon Pike :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: Still the best live set I have ever witnessed.