WTF are you listening to?

1z14sxz.jpg

:worship:

Anyone hear this before? It's pretty fucking ace. I don't know how I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately it has been the following poop:

Swans - The Great Annihilator and Soundtracks for the Blind
Dystopia - The Aftermath
Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile
Fantômas - The Director's Cut
Tiamat - Wildhoney and A Deeper Kind of Slumber
Woods of Ypres - Against the Seasons

Also I got fuckin' hammered the other night and bought some Blind Guardian and Napalm Death. Nightfall in Middle-earth (used to own, sold it, for shame) and From Enslavement to Obliteration (all these years later, never heard it, for shame) respectively. I used to listen to Napalm Death on friggin' tape but always passed by this classic for some reason. Also I still really don't like power metal but come on, Tolkien and some beer rock? I'll take that every so often.

Also I'm pretty sure Dystopia are the biggest FUCK YOU band I've ever heard. Jebus christ that's some intense shit I never knew about until just recently. It's like Bill Hicks but mean.

NAD, I demand to hear your opinion on the latest Swans "My Father Will Guide Himself Into My Little Anus At The Mall" or whatever it's called

Giving the new Napalm Death another spin (then listening to Hera)

Lurch, this is from Time Waits for No Slave... give it a listen and tell me this isn't pure awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
everything ND does is pure awesome but the new disc every track stands on its own with somewhat distinct identity AND is pure awesome.