WTF are you listening to?

that Rebel Meets Rebel was aiiight ... never heard that before ...
welcome Kriglochs cousin ... contribute.

NAD, I demand to hear your opinion on the latest Swans "My Father Will Guide Himself Into My Little Anus At The Mall" or whatever it's called
I like it quite a bit. I don't really have a further opinion of it, but I do enjoy it. I'm starting to get more into the Angels of Light stuff, and I just picked up The Body Lovers / The Body Haters and some other lesser known Gira stuff, but I haven't had the chance to dive into it completely. Swans are probably the Best. Band. EVER. though. Probably.

oldquarter.jpg

people who shit-talk country music because they don't like taylor swift make me want to vomit with rage
This dude rules. Well, he ruled. Ever watch Heartworn Highways?

Crap maybe you're the one that told me about this documentary, I don't remember. It rules. It RULES. I still haven't picked up any of his stuff, or anything from this, but it gave me a whole new perspective on what country actually is, not what the stupid new pop shite pretends to nearly be almost a part of.

Last edited by a moderator:
This dude rules. Well, he ruled. Ever watch Heartworn Highways?

Crap maybe you're the one that told me about this documentary, I don't remember. It rules. It RULES. I still haven't picked up any of his stuff, or anything from this, but it gave me a whole new perspective on what country actually is, not what the stupid new pop shite pretends to nearly be almost a part of.

guauh, no, shit i forgot that existed. somebody recommended it to me a while back, i gotta find it now. that dude fucking ruled. at music. he wasn't as good at living in general, i reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:
He died like 20 miles from here. I bet he had that last hip surgery at one of the million hospitals I work at. I'll try and look up his records when I go to work next week.