WTF are you listening to?

The first Iron Maiden album for the first time.

EDIT: And now that I'm nearing the end I realize that that might be incorrect, I think I heard some of this at a wedding some years ago. Pretty god damn good then, as well as now.

zebulonpike_large.jpg

One of the greatest albums of all-fucking-time.

...and just all Fates Warning albums in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawaiian>Chink
so this past august i'm in las vegas for my childhood buddy's bachelor party weekend thing. another longtime friend mr professional computer hacker network security talk giver world traveler dude is with us and sleezy bastard frequents vegas enough that he has the # for Spearmint Rhino's limo service to come pick us up. so they come get us and we go thru the back entrance like a boss :)goggly:) and get some bottle service (vip type status table etc. there are like 10 of us) and we're drinkin and lovely ladies of questionable morals are rubbin their assets all up on us ($20 a dance for the real show, it's still business after all) and about midway through the night (the third quarter is a bit fuzzy due to generous Crown Royal consumption) i remember a very lovely Hawaiian bint with large yet perky natural bosoms gave me an excellent time. most of the other big boobs in my face that night were artificially inflated. certainly didnt bother me at the time though, i was drunk. i may also be drunk now.

Sounds like a solid City of Sin excursion. The only place I've been propositioned by female hookers was in Vegas. The only place for a male lady-of-the-night was in San Francisco in broad daylight.

Right now I'm listening to my wife watching Lost Girl in some other room and me wondering why I'm not farting very much since I just woke up a few minutes ago. Soon, the sound of vacuuming and a tea kettle.