WTF are you listening to?

Rust In Peace is up there with the best Metal albums ever written in the history of mankind.
If by "up there" you mean #1, I definitely agree with you. And then Peace Sells... but Who's Buying? is probably in the Top 25, if I'd be making a list. I have a varying like to loathe relationship with the rest of their catalogue, so for everything else I'll agree with Hell Mike.

Il_Balletto_di_Bronzo-YS.jpg

Il Balletto di Bronzo - Ys

This album absolutely murders me.
Holy fuck. On my first listen right now, been meaning to scope this out for at least a decade. This is fucking intense, italicized for emphasis.

EDIT: 37 minutes later, that was like listening to ELP as directed by Robert Fripp in 1970. In the Wake of Emerson. Like whoa, man.

If by "up there" you mean #1, I definitely agree with you. And then Peace Sells... but Who's Buying? is probably in the Top 25, if I'd be making a list. I have a varying like to loathe relationship with the rest of their catalogue, so for everything else I'll agree with Hell Mike.

Holy fuck. On my first listen right now, been meaning to scope this out for at least a decade. This is fucking intense, italicized for emphasis.

EDIT: 37 minutes later, that was like listening to ELP as directed by Robert Fripp in 1970. In the Wake of Emerson. Like whoa, man.

You should most def check out Osanna - Palepoli too!

this album fuckin slays. i posted a link to stream it in the new releases thread, but everyone is sleeping on it cause they're fools.

FOOLS I SAY, FOOLS!@
I haven't listened yet, but I will be buying a physical copy, post haste!

I remain a fool though, clearly.

This song is still god damn amazing. I don't even listen to rest of this album anymore, just this one song. The guitar lead in the beginning and then outro solo invoke my continual one, youknowwhatImean?

Also, this past week has been full of:

Bathory - Nordland I
Dordeduh - Dar de Duh
Rwake - Rest
Tomahawk - Anonymous
Tenhi - Kauan
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
Swans - The Burning World
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Juju
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Katatonia - Dethroned and Uncrowned

I'm finding the Katatonia a bit boring, even if I loved Dead End Kings. The other albums in question are all full of varying degrees of glory and awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that album cover. Wasn't that what the Transformers turned into in the '90s when they stopped being cars and started being bats and wombats?

This is good. That bass tone is FUCKED up and his vocals remind me of Lemmy Kilmister doing Beaten Back to Pure cover tunes. Very cool, thanks yo.