WTF are you listening to?

2rqmwrd.jpg

One of the greatest albums of all time.

Having _finally_ listened to this band (and this album) pretty intense shit.
On that same note, today is definitely a random music day.

I wonder what those dudes are doing now. Still putting out albums, I bet. Playing every year at the Gathering of the Juggalos. Appearing on free CDs sent out by Mountain Dew XTREME. I wonder if these types of bands can still pull pussy in bars from that one shitty hit they had 15 years ago. "Remember that song that went 'come my lady, come my lady'? Yeah, I played bass on that. No, really. Bartend -- two more Smirnoff Ices!"

:lol:
I was just kidding
I did look them up the other day though. That video occasionally pops into my head as I remember it being one of the worst songs I had ever heard and it depressed me to no end that humankind was surely doomed if such a song could be that popular.

Two of the members died from drug overdoses and the band as a whole broke up not long after that song came out.

Crazy Town - Butterfly

The main singer of this band lived near one of my chums. My recollection is foggy, but from what I recall we egged the shat out of his vehicle one day, as retribution for an affront of some nature.

I was a minor at the time, and I'm sure the statute for "farm freshin" has passed. Fn Douchebag!

pretty sure the music part of that crazy town song was sampled from a red hot chili peppers song, so the only part of their 'hit' they wrote was some weak ass whiteboy raprock flows. chicks in the video were hot though.

i honestly have no clue what song yall are talking about

dorian liking cryptopsy just seems wrong

im listening to virgin steele. the atreus albums are boneriffic

Pretty Little Ditty is fucking amazing. I learned a lot of Flea lines when I was 14, but that one stayed with me for many years.