WTF are you listening to?

fuck that, i barely have any left and i cant get anymore in this gorram province/country/land of despair

the obsessed, the gault, dream death, lamp of thoth, the gates of slumber. been a good night.

I can't listen to The Crown with alcohol because I can only listen to said Crown whilst driving very fast. And I'm not 25 anymore when I could combine those two foolish habits, so it's one or the other for me.

Tonight has been Enslaved, Meshuggah, Ultraspank, and The Orb. I unpacked and arranged the CD collection. Then I yelled at the wife for something stupid + had two beers. I'll give my existence a B- right now.

:)

Interesting doom band I stumbled into, supposedly produced a solid cover of Warning's Footprints but cannot find a link to test the whole album out. Slow/depressing like Warning but not the same of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered their cd after listening to those tracks a little over a week ago. I recall vocals on "A Query of Chains" being a bit odd/off-putting at times, but 'Home' was an especially good track.

I ordered their cd after listening to those tracks a little over a week ago. I recall vocals on "A Query of Chains" being a bit odd/off-putting at times, but 'Home' was an especially good track.

Let me know how the whole album is..maybe itll get on youtube some day